Arda Ocal (@arda_ocal) of The Score Television Network and the Baltimore Sun spoke with WWE superstar Ryback (@Ryback22). Highlights:
- Discusses the release of his new downloadable character (DLC) for the WWE ’13 video game.
- Talks about his frustrations during his previous stint in WWE as Skip Sheffield, a member of Nexus: “I was going by a name I did not choose and did not like. It was not me.”
- Addresses suspicions that his “Feed Me More” chant came out of his season on Tough Enough where his cast-mates constantly remarked on his gigantic appetite: “It’s actually not, but it pops me that this has become my catchphrase.”
- Provides his opinion on the incessant Goldberg comparisons that plagued him during his undefeated streak: “It never bothered me. I knew that I would set myself apart from him as time moves on.”
- Finally Ryback gives his thoughts on who he’d like to face at Wrestlemania 29.