EMLL had a press conference yesterday where Mercurio & Mini Fantasy signed a contract to have their mask match at Arena Mexico on 10/14.
Latin Lover who had his appendix taken out last week is now back in intensive care in a Monterrey hospital due to a bacterial infection in his abdomen from his surgical scar. After his surgery, Lover went to Texas to see his son and when he came back to Monterrey he had extreme diarrhea and a high temperature which forced him to go to the hospital where the doctors found the infection. As of now it isn’t known what the bacteria is quite yet.
EMLL 9/25 – Arena Coliseo de Guadalajara
1. Espectrum & Evola beat Black Metal & Halcon de Plata
2. El Barbaro Cavernario & Disturbio defeated Leo & Stigma
3. Escandalo/Polvora/Puma King beat El Gallo/Rey Cometa/Starman
4. Rush/La Sombra/Valiente defeated Dragon Rojo/Euforia/Rey Escorpion but the rudos jumped the tecnicos afterwards and ripped Valiente’s mask off.
5. Volador Jr. beat Prince Devitt
EMLL 9/25 – Arena Mexico
1. Genesis & Horus beat Akuma & Guerrero Negro Jr.
2. Arkangel de la Muerte/Hijo del Signo/Hooligan defeated Hombre Bala Jr./Pegasso/Super Halcon Jr.
3. Estrellita/Goya Kong/Marcela beat Princesa Blanca/Princesa Sugei/Zeuxis
4. Lightning Match: Tiger defeated Triton
5. La Peste Negra (Felino/Negro Casas/Mr. Niebla) beat La Mascara/Sagrado/Stuka Jr.
6. Mephisto defeated Titan after fouling and pinning him.
LTR Promociones 9/23 – Auditorio Municipal de Jojutla
1. Hermano Muerte III & Kiubi beat Black Templar & Jhonny Crazzy
2. Boicot & Super Colt defeated Koncreto Jr. & Mr. Leo
3. Espectro Jr./Hijo del Fishman/Jaque Mate beat Chelelo Olimpico/Maquina/Platino
4. Big Mama & Marcela defeated La Hielera & La Nazi
5. Fuerza y Juventud Guerrera/Scorpio Jr. beat Solar I/Super Muneco/Super Raton when Fuerza ripped off Solar’s mask and pinned him.
Promociones Estrella 9/24 – Gimnasio Milo Martinez de Monclova
3. King Balam & Tempestad beat Mr. Averno & Sepulturero
4. Atlantis & Valiente defeated Dragon Rojo & Loco Max
5. Estrella del Oriente & Mistico II beat Guerrero Negro & Ultimo Guerrero