London, England: Fighting Spirit Magazine is proud to announce that the new issue of the publication is now available in print and online.
With 84 pages packed with news, interviews, features, columns, and reviews, FSM is unquestionably the leading pro wrestling magazine anywhere in the world today. Boasting features from the top writers in the industry, and exclusive columns from WWE Hall of Famer “Stone Cold” Steve Austin, ROH Executive Producer Jim Cornette, and TNA Wrestling star Nick “Magnus” Aldis, FSM’s diverse content and blend of current and historical features puts it in a class of its own.
This month’s issue has features on:
- The trend of change in WWE and TNA, and how it can make for a positive future
- The history of the WWE World heavyweight title, and what it means in today’s pro wrestling climate
- FSM looks back on SummerSlam 1992, and the peak of the first WWF boom-period in the UK
- How the world’s most popular sport plays on the same emotions as pro wrestling
- FSM examines the life and times of former WWWF champion Bruno Sammartino
- Why the 1985-1986 period in Memphis Wrestling is one of the finest in the sport’s TV history
- FSM goes in-depth to introduce one of the UK’s stand-out performers, Zack Sabre Jr, to a worldwide audience
- How Big Daddy the biggest star in the history of British pro wrestling
FSM is available from WHSmith and Easons stores in the UK and Ireland. Following a layout re-vamp, subscriptions will soon resume via www.FightingSpiritMagazine.co.uk. An iPhone and iPad app is also available at an initial cost of $2.99, which includes a free issue of the customer’s choice. To download it, please visit http://www.tinyurl.com/iTunesFSM. A Google Play app is available via http://tinyurl.com/PlayFSM.