· Edge came out in his hometown of Toronto, Canada. He talked about being on Haven since he retired but that he still misses being in the ring. He then said that he misses all of the fans. He promoted the fact that later in the night, he would be hosting The Cutting Edge with Randy Orton and Mark Henry. Cody Rhodes then came out and accused Edge of sucking up to the fans. Edge said that Cody should stop blaming everyone but himself for his problems. Cody then handed Edge a paper bag and told him to take it home as a reminder of what SmackDown has become. Edge then left claiming he would fall asleep from Cody’s rantings if he didn’t. Then, Cody went outside the ring and told certain fans theyneeded paper bags. As he was doing that, a “fan” in a paper bag hit him – and it was Ted DiBiase! Ted jumped over the railing and assaulted Cody, attempted to put a paper bag over his head, but Cody ran away.
· Daniel Bryan defeated Sin Cara by disqualification when Sin Cara would not stop beating Daniel Bryan in the corner. Then – another Sin Cara came out! One of the Sin Caras wanted to fight, but the other one left.
· Teddy Long was talking to Zack Ryder and said that he put a no contact rule in place for Mark Henry and Randy Orton. Then Oxana showed up and gave Teddy a massage. Then, Trish Stratus came in and caught them.
· Beth Phoenix, with Natalya in her corner, easily defeated AJ with Kaitlyin in her corner. After the match, Beth grabbed the microphone and said that this Sunday at Night of Champions, the Cinderella tale is over.
· Sheamus and Justin Gabriel defeated Wade Barrett and Christian when Justin Gabriel pinned Wade Barrett after the 450 splash.
· Heath Slater defeated The Great Khali by disqualification when Jinder Mahal interfered. After the match, Heath Slater and Jinder Mahal tried to attack The Great Khali, but Khali destroyed them both.
· With Kofi Kingston and The Miz joining the commentators, R-Truth defeated Evan Bourne.
· Edge began The Cutting Edge by talking about how he was in that arena when he watched Hulk Hogan lose to The Ultimate Warrior at WrestleMania VI and how he won his first title, the Intercontinental Championship, in the same arena. He then introduced Mark Henry and Randy Orton. Edge said that the no contact rule that Teddy Long put in place was a good thing for Randy, and then asked Randy if he thought he could beat Mark Henry. Randy said that he doesn’t think he can beat Mark Henry – he knows he can. Edge then called Mark Henry’s career disappointing and that he felt Mark Henry doesn’t have the desire to be a big star in the WWE. Mark then said Edge was right. Mark then said that for 15 years, he smiled, and that is over, and on Sunday, he will be the World Heavyweight Champion. Randy then said after Night of Champions, Mark will still be the World’s Strongest Failure. Edge left the ring and Randy Orton and Mark Henry started fighting. Teddy Long called out everyone in the locker room, which still could not keep the two of them apart. Mark Henry then gave the World’s Strongest Slam to Randy Orton and splashed him several times. He then stood over Randy holding the World’s Heavyweight Championship when the show went off the air.