Dark City Fight Club (Kory Chavis & Jon Davis) defeated Skullkrushers (Rasche Brown & Keith Walker) last night in Milwaukee to become the new NWA World Tag Team Champions, thus ending Skullkrushers record setting reign of over 2 years.
The title switch took place on an NWA Midwest/Pro Wrestling Krush show at Tripoli Shrine Center.
The new champions are booked for Rampage Pro Wrestling television taping on December 4 in Warner-Robbins, GA.
WWW.NWAWRESTLING.COM NWA SITE
http://www.facebook.com/pages/NWA-Wrestling/279734928538 NWA ON FACEBOOK
Follow NWA Executive Director Bob Trobich at:
Charlotte, NC 10-13-10
NWA Executive Director, Bob Trobich, announced the selections for the 2010 NWA Hall Of Fame.
“Nature Boy” Buddy Rogers
The “Original” Sheik–Ed Farhat
The Minnesota Wrecking Crew
More information on these 2010 Hall Of Fame choices and the NWA Hall Of Fame will be posted soon on Facebook http://www.facebook.com/pages/NWA-Wrestling/279734928538 and at www.nwawrestling.com
NWA World Titles
NWA World Heavyweight Champion: Adam Pearce
Defeated Blue Demon and Shatter in Charlotte, NC on 3-14-10
NWA World Junior Heavyweight Champion:
Craig Classic defeated Mike Quackenbush on 11-6-10 in Ft Pearce, FL
NWA World Tag Team Champions: Dark City Fight Club (Kory Chavis & Jon Davis)
Defeated Rasche Brown & Keith Walker (The SkullKrushers) in Milwaukee on 11-20-10
NWA World Womens Champion: Tasha Simone
Defeated Rachel on November 6, 2010 in Lebanon, TN
(La Reina de Corazones was stripped of title for two failures to defend)
NWA World Minis Champion: Octagoncito
Defeated El Espanito on September 20, 2009 in Watsonville, CA to become first champ.
NWA North American Titles (United States & Canada)
NWA North American Heavyweight Champion: The Sheik defeated El Gran Apolo on Jan 30, 210 in Ft Pierce, FL
NWA North American Tag Team Champions: Brandon K & Scottie Gash
Defeated Crusher Hansen & James Ross on April 11, 2009 in McKeesport, PA to win title.
* Brandon K & Crusher Hansen had split up as a team.
* Each member got to pick a partner, and the winning team became the champions.
NWA National Titles (United States)
NWA National Heavyweight Champion: Phil Shatter
Defeated Crusher Hansen [c] & Chris LeRusso on January 19, 2009 in McKeesport, PA
NWA WILDSIDE TRIBUTE SITE
A new tribute site for NWA WILDSIDE can now be found at www.nwawildside.com
Classic NWA Wildside Episodes are now being posted at www.sbibookings.com & www.nwawildside.com
Episode #34 taped in 2000 is online next.
MATCH #1 – AJ STYLES VS JESSE TAYLOR
MATCH #2 – STONE MOUNTAIN VS MARK E MARK
MATCH #3 – DAVID YOUNG VS COLE TWINS W/CORNETTE
NWA Wildside featured stars like Current TNA Heavyweight Champion, “The Phenomenal” AJ Styles (TNA/WCW), Ron Killings (WWE/TNA), Abyss (Justice) (TNA), Jimmy Rave (TNA), Amazing Red (TNA), Tony Mamaluke (WWE/WCW/TNA), Air Paris (WCW), Hotstuff Hernandez (TNA), David Young (TNA), Kenn Phoenix (Kenn Doane/Dykstra) (WWE), Luke Hawx (Altar Boy Luke) (WSX), Matt Sydal (Evan Bourne) (WWE), Delirious (ROH), Mike Posey (WWE/TNA), “The Original Gangsta” New Jack (ECW/TNA) and many more. NWA Wildside served a development promotion for WCW and featured stars like The Beast (Bob Sapp), David Flair, Tank Abbott, Shannon Moore, Shane Helms, Mark Jindrak, Sean O’Haire, Elix Skipper, Jimmy Yang and many more. Wrestling legends like Dusty Rhodes, Dory Funk, Jr., Terry Taylor, Larry Zbsyzko, James E Cornette, The Rock & Roll Express (Ricky & Robert), Abdullah The Butcher, and many more all appeared on NWA Wildside TV.
The NWA Wildside announce team featured Dan “The Dragon” Wilson, Steven Prazak, Scott Hudson, Steve Martin, Bill Behrens, Al Getz, Chris Cruise & others.
Classic NWA Wildside DVD’s are now available at www.sbibookings.com . Relive the excitement of one of the most talked about independent promotions in professional wrestling, NWA Wildside!
All DVD’s may be purchased by using your PayPal account and using the “Send Money” option to email@example.com. Each LAST RITES 2005, FREEDOM FIGHT 2004 or HARDCORE HELL 2005 PT 1 or 2 DVD is only $15, shipping included!
And WILDSIDE TV episodes are available for $7.50 each or 2 for $12 on DVD with shipping included for free.
Write to Show Business, Inc at ShowBis@aol.com for info on how to order by mail and on how to order any of the over 300 episodes of NWA Wildside TV, or write to PO Box 941787 Atlanta, GA 31141.
I record weekly segments on WHO’s SLAMMING WHO @
http://www.whosslammingwho.podomatic.com/ (for podcasts)
updated MONDAYS, and then available for at least two weeks
Also recording are Jim Cornette, Jody Hamilton, Lanny Poffo, and the rest…..
I represent numerous wrestling stars for wrestling bookings and personal appearances.
Including: “Fallen Angel” Christopher Daniels, Eric Young, Kevin Nash, Gregory “Sugar Shane “ Helms (Aka The Hurricane, Scott Steiner, Rick Steiner, Booker T, Tommy Dreamer, Paul Bearer (Percy Pringle), Karen Angle, Kip James, BG James Scott Norton, Sonjay Dutt, Kenny Doane, Nunzio, Mike Posey, Jimmy Rave, Delirious, Daizee, Haze, The Hebners, Marty Wright “The Night Crawler” (WWE’s Boogeyman), NWA National Champion: Phil Shatter, John McChesney, Luke Hawx, Larry Zbyszko, Paul Burchill, Corey Hollis, Slim J, The Usual Suspects (Murder 1 & Steele) and many more
SBI Bookings on SPIFFBOX http://bit.ly/9JZ0wP
Congratulations to my client AJ STYLES on being selected by PWI as #1 in this year’s PWI 500. And thank you to the editors and staff at PWI for presenting him with this honor. I know AJ feels truly blessed to be so recognized. Another, “Fallen Angel” Christopher Daniels made the Top 50 at #47
AJ Styles now has an official website at www.AJStyles.org , and can be found on Facebook & Twitter as AJStylesorg
I’ve posted various wrestling videos on myspace & youtube:
YOUTUBE CHANNEL – NWAWILDSIDE
NWA COMES TO CHATTANOOGA, TN area on 11-26
NWA Championship Wrestling
(The National Wrestling Alliance returns promoting regular events in the Chattanooga area for the 1st time in almost 30 years!)
Friday Night, November 26th – 8:00 PM
Daisy Church Of God Rec Center
9555 Dayton Pike
Soddy Daisy, TN 37379
All seats $10, Children 6 and under are 100% free.
Call 423-618-5260 to order tickets today.
BATTLE OF THE BIGGEST AND BADDEST
The 6’8″ 328 lbs Monster
Mikal Judas vs. The 6’3″ 375 lbs “Strong Style Psycho” Tank
THE SCENIC CITY HALL OF FAME – A tribute to the classic wrestlers that made Chattanooga great proudly announces our first inductees:
The most feared tag team in Chattanooga wrestling history:
“The No Pain Train” – The legendary Gypsy Joe & the late great Tojo Yamamoto
with special guest GYPSY JOE HIMSELF in attendance to accept the award.
Both men former NWA Television Champions
“The Temptation” Shaun Tempers vs. “All That” Adam Jacobs
“The Seven Figure Deal”
Ace Rockwell vs. Chrisjen Hayme
“The Hollywood Hacksaw”
Andrew Alexander vs. Amazing up and coming high flier Corey Hollis
Tag Team Action: The Hellbillies (Jessco Blue & Jason Keen) vs.The Hate Junkies
(Dany Only & Stryknyne)
Also see the 300 plus pound beast “The Deadly Sin” Seven w/ The Rev and more!
Card Rundown http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pt9NI2tue0k
Rev Dan Wilson http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yJ9b9m84b9c
Adam Jacobs http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qTbLmCwkZKo
Mikael Judas http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dz6t-AkW1dY
Ace Rockwell http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ma1QKFeQ9ds
Ace Rockwell 2 http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ICWMkFoKwUU
Corey Hollis http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0gZeQxfuiZ8
Hate Junkies http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UPZ3Ngnbgt0
Chrysjen Hayme http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tH2u6h8-NFI
NWA ANARCHY TV EPS 247 ONLINE Next!!!
MATCH #1 COREY HOLLIS VS MATT SELLS
MATCH #2 TEMPERS & NEWSOME VS SLIM J & VASSER
MATCH #3 HATE JUNKIES VS YOUTH GONE WILD
MATCH #4 JOHN JOHNSON IN RING
MATCH #5 N-STYLE VS BUCK & CHASE
MATCH #6 TANK VS MIKAEL JUDAS
NWA ANARCHY TV TAPING DATES
NWA ARENA 8PM Belltime
4236 Level Grove Rd. Cornelia, GA
December 4 & 18
NWA Anarchy results for November 20 at the NWA Arena in Cornelia, GA.
1) “The Watcher” Skirra Corvus (with Enoch Tsarion) defeated Johnny Dangerous via pinfall after Graveyard Shift.
2) “The Temptation” Shaun Tempers defeated Jacob Ashworth via pinfall after hangman’s neckbreaker. Slim J tried to attack Tempers post match, but Tempers bailed out.
3) The Hate Junkies (Dany Only & Stryknyn) defeated Aaron Lee & Tommy Daniels via pinfall after the Hate Crime.
Post match, the NWA Elite Mystery Man (with Jeff G. Bailey) attacked Lee & Daniels with a Gory Special Neckbreaker and a Double Decker Chokeslam. Bailey introduced the mystery man as “The Deadly Sin” Seven, hired to help focus on “The Shadow Jackson Problem”. This prompted Jackson to answer in person. Security immediately blocked Jackson’s way to prevent any sort of incident from occurring. Bailey and Jackson had a war of words. Jackson vowed that he would defeat Phil Shatter, and take care of Bailey’s “trash from the street” Seven.
4) Slim J defeated Bo Newsom via DQ when Tempers interfered. Newsom retains Young Lion’s Title. Postmatch, “the gruesome twosome” of Tempers & Newsom left Slim J laying after spraying him in the eyes with the “Temptation For Men” body spray.
5) Orion Bishop (with Enoch Tsarion) defeated Damon Harrison via pinfall after hitting The Long Count.
6) Shadow Jackson defeated Jacoby Boykins after the 1031 slam.
7) NWA Anarchy Heavyweight Champion Mikael Judas (with Cid Istic) defeated Brandon Parker in a non title match. Judas used the chokebreaker as his finisher in an obvious jab at Tank. Post match, Istic called out Tank, who hasn’t been seen since Judas bashed his brains in with a steel chair two weeks prior to Fright Night.
Billy Buck & Andrew Alexander retained the NWA Anarchy Tag Team Championship vs. Youth Gone Wild (Dustin Knight & Anthony Henry) via a TV time limit draw. Post match, Buck shook the champions’ hands. Alexander hesitated. Before he decided what to do, Hate Junkies (with Reverend Dan Wilson) “crashed the party”, stating they still hadn’t gotten a fair shake with the champions and demanded their rematch on December 4. Buck said they were fighting champions and accepted the challenge.
WWW.NWAANARCHY.NET NWA ANARCHY SITE
WWW.MYSPACE.COM/NWA_ANARCHY NWA ANARCHY MYSPACE SITE
NWA ANARCHY HEAVYWEIGHT CHAMPION: “PRIEST OF PUNISHMENT” MIKAEL JUDAS
NWA ANARCHY TAG TEAM CHAMPIONS: BILLY BUCK & ANDREW ALEXANDER
NWA ANARCHY TV CHAMPION: “HAND OF STEEL” SETH DELAY
NWA ANARCHY YOUNG LIONS CHAMPION: BO NEWSOME
NWA ANARCHY STARS IN THE PWI 500
#485 – Malachi
#470 – Mike Posey
#459 – Corey Hollis
#435 – Slim J
#396 – Orion Bishop
#385 – Tank
#365 – Caprice Coleman
#361 – Jeremy Vain
#351 – Truitt Fields
#345 – Kimo
#318 – Shaun Tempers
#308 – Aden Chambers
#292 – Ace Rockwell
#285 – Shadow Jackson
#153 – Mikael Judas
#97 – Phill Shatter
NWA APW ROYSTON, GA
Watch NWA APW AFTERSHOCK at:
Latest episode at: http://www.youtube.com/alternativepro
And now also seen at:
APW has live events each Friday at the Cherry Street Gym in Royston, GA 8PM Belltime.
NWA Southern States Champion: “The Untouchable” JEREMY VAIN
NWA North Georgia Champion: “Superstar” AARON LEE
APW Tag Team Champions: N*Style (DON E. & JOSH O.)
Other Featured APW Stars Include: “The Patron Saint” ANTHONY HENRY, “Unstoppable” SHADOW JACKSON, “The Official” JACOB ASHWORTH, “Wild” BILLY BUCK, SLIM J, “King” SETH DELAY, DUSTIN KNIGHT, The Hate Junkies (STRYKNYN & DANY ONLY) APW Commissioner KAREEN ABDUL JAMAR (SUGAR DUNKERTON), “Armed & Dangerous” (LANE VASSER & JOHNNY DANGEROUS), TOMMY CAPONE, “The Sin City Saint” BRANDON PARKER, “The 7 Foot Monster” CHAOS, “The Alabama Ambassador” JACOBY BOYKINS, ”The Hillside Heartthrob” MATT SELLS, “The Rage” RYAN MICHAELS, & “Manger of Champions” KEVIN DUNCAN
NWA MAIN EVENT
Watch NWA Main Event’s latest TV episode at www.nwame.com.
New NWA Main Event TV EPS #16 THE LONELIEST NUMBER SINCE THE NUMBER ONE at http://www.nwame.com & http://www.blip.tv/file/4113227
Featuring: TRACY SMOTHERS & CHRISJEN HAYME VS TY BLADE & CHRIS CANYON
NWA MID-AMERICA HEAVYWEIGHT CHAMPION: ORION BISHOP
NWA MID-AMERICA TV CHAMPION: “NO MERCY” TOMMY MERCER
NWA MAIN EVENT Television news
NWA Main Event television airs in Nashville, Lebanon & Middle TN on Fridays 9-10 PM & Saturdays 3-4 PM, and is now on COMCAST CABLE in NASHVILLE
Ch-6.2 digital in Nashville, Channel 21 on Charter Cable in Lebanon & E Middle TN
Was WKRP, now WRTN.
Also, NWA Main Event is on the @ Sports TV Network www.atsportstv.com reaching Denver, CO KQDK 39, Cheyenne, WY KQCK 11.1 digital, Cedar Rapids, IA KWWF 22, Wichita KCTU 43.2 digital, and other affiliates
NWA Main Event Television can also be seen on the internet at www.nwame.com
NASHVILLE, TN.- NWA Main Event began their regular TV taping on Thursday night Nov. 11 with a belltime of 8 PM.at the new NWA Arena and TV Studios at 1056 E. Trinity Lane, at Gallatin Rd. Nashville, Tn. 37216 and will continue every Thursday night thereafter except Thanksgiving night. There will be a special show Friday night after Thanksgiving night Nov.26. More details will be released when they become available. Be sure and come out and see all of your favorite NWA Stars.NWA Top Rope and West Kentucky Championship Wrestling will be heavily involved in all house shows.
The NWA Main Event TV shows will continue to be produced by Bill Behrens.
Free General Admission tickets are available at our sponsors on Dickerson Rd. Gallatin Rd. and Nolensville Rd.
NWA Main Event Wrestlling Promoter Mike Porter is pleased to announce his association with George Gulas and Gulas Old School Wrestling. Gulas and Porter have over 80 years of combined in and out of ring wrestling experience. George is the son of the late Nick Gulas who promoted NWA Wrestling in the Mid-South area for over 40 years. George has decided to respect his Dad’s association with the National Wrestling Alliance by working with the local NWA Promotion. George has said that big things are going to happen in the Middle and West Tennessee areas as well as the Western Kentucky area where he is a licensed Wrestling Promoter along with Porter. Gulas and Porter have both promised the wrestling fans the very best is true Southern Style Professional Wrestlling. Gulas Old School Wrestling is making their debut Thanksgiving Night at the NWA Main Event Arena at 1056 E. Trinity Lane at Gallatin Rd. with a 7:57 PM Belltime. More details concerning the card will be announced as they become available.
Jerry Jarrett Announces Nashville Wrestling Seminar
by Jerry W. Jarrett on Tuesday, November 9, 2010 at 11:47am
I’m excited to announce that I will be hosting a professional wrestling seminar to be held in Nashville, Tn. on Saturday, November 27, 2010. the location will be 1056 East Trinity Lane, Nashville, TN.
The seminar will be pro-active in that it will include in-ring instruction and participation. Each participant will be instructed in interview skills. Both the in-ring and interview segments will be recorded on DVD, so that the experience can be reviewed at home.
The seminar will be open to both men and women and those who aspire to participate as wrestler, managers, and referees.
We will soon announce the opening of our professional wrestling school. Canidates for the school will be selected from the participants at the seminar. There will be three seperate divisions in the school.
1. Beginners classes: This group will be instructed in the basics of in-ring wrestling. Limit of 20 participants.
2. Intermediate classes: This division is for talent who are already schooled in the basics and fundamentals of wrestling. We will help these students reach a level to be qualified to be booked in a professional match. Limit of 10 participants.
3. Senior classes: This is the class of wrestlers that has motivated me to get back into the business. I have recently visited several independent wrestling cards and was both impressed and surprised at the level of some of the talent. In several cases, I saw talent that surpasses some of the talent at WWE and TNA in physical ability. Many have asked “why can’t I get booked at the next level?” I have preached that the wrestling business is simple and that it is those who don’t really understand the business that make it complicated. The fact is that in-ring skill is only 1/3 of what it takes to become a professional wrestler. It also requires 1/3 verbal skills and 1/3 presentation of character. When these 1/3′s are combined, you have a professional wrestler. Our goal for this class is to help a person who is already getting booked, to move to the next level. Limit of 10 participants.
Seminar Cost: $50.00 (This seminar will be limited to 20 participants in order to devote time to each person individually. Therefore entry will be on a first come basis.)
Send certified check or money order to:
PO Box 160224
Nashville, Tn. 37216
Beginners will need short or wrestling tights, shirt, and smooth soled shoes. (Those without wrestling shoes will be allowed to participate without shoes.)
Note: The building, ring, lights, instructors, insurance, etc. all have associated cost. Therefore there will be no exceptions to the seminar fee.
NWA TOP ROPE NEWS
Every Saturday night in Lebanon, TN
Top Rope TV Episodes online at:
NWA IN CHARLOTTE
NWA IN CALIFORNIA NEWS
Episodes of NWA Championship Wrestling from Hollywood is now online at www.nwahollywood.com
NWA WRESTLEBIRMINGHAM 11-19-10 by Larry Goodman
Wrestle Birmingham brought “The Big Bang” to the famed Boutwell Auditorium Friday night. Although primarily a nostalgia show with a lineup packed with legends, it had a little bit of everything.
The best thing I can say about the event is that part of the proceeds went to a great cause, the UAB Center for Palliative & Supportive Care. The program holds a special place in the heart of promoter Linda Marx Keeble, because of the wonderful treatment her father, V. Hugo Marx, Jr. received there.
325 people in a 5000 seat arena does not make for a scintillating wrestling atmosphere.
As much as anything else, it was an endurance contest – 14 matches spanning a four hour time period. The key legends did not appear until the running time was past the three hour mark. Whoever was responsible for laying out this show deserves to be shot at sunrise.
It was a night that further confirmed how things have changed. Once upon a time, they were the stars that headlined shows across this territory. That time is now 25 years ago. Fans will no longer turn out in sizable numbers to see them wrestle, especially when being asked to pay WWE prices (tickets ranged from $25-55). The formerly ardent supporters of these legends have either died or moved on in their lives to where they are casual fans at best.
(1) El Mexicano (Antonia Garza) beat Anton LeVeigh in 12 minutes. LeVeigh has short hair now. Mexicano won it with a backflip off the top rope into a standing moonsault. It reads better than it looked.
(2) Deathrow won a battle royal. It was a way to get six more guys onto the show. No WB show would be complete without River D’Angelo and Bill Franklin. The other participants were Doink the Clown (Scott Warren), John Lawrence and DeJavu. Deathrow eliminated Franklin to win.
(3) Cedric Alexander beat “Manscout” Jake Manning in 5 minutes. Crowd appreciated their display of athleticism. Alexander got the pin with a slingshot split leg moonsault.
(4) Kid J beat Lil Devil in 10:50. It started it out as an entertaining story of the little little guy (J) outwrestling and outsmarting the bigger Lil Devil. They did some cool spots, but they ended up going too long. Both were pretty blown up before it was over. Along the way, J did the Five Knuckle Shuffle, the Bronco Buster and a 619. A fan called for the Little People’s Elbow. J won it with a tadpole splash. The fans enjoyed this match as well. The night was still relatively young.
(5) Bushwhacker Luke beat Matt Riviera in 11:24. Luke was advertised for the six man main. At 63, Luke did a lot of the same stuff just in a lower gear. Riviera has a great ring robe. He was sufficiently obnoxious to get heat. Luke pulled his pants down and gave Riviera the stink face. Riviera got frustrated with not being able to put Luke away, so he knocked referee Roy George on his ass. Luke used George’s head to give Riviera the battering ram. Afterwards, they did the Bushwhacker walk and Luke licked George’s head.
(6) Mike Jackson beat Johnny Rage and Ultimate Dragon to retain the WB Junior Title in 10 minutes. Crowd was loving it when Jackson was making like a 60 year old superman. Rage and Dragon each got a chance to shine. Crowd was far less interested once Jackson was no longer the focus, because you had two guys with modest talent exposing their limitations. Dragon had a hell of time trying to apply a Mexican surfboard. Out of nowhere, Jackson pinned Rage with a stunner. I guess he decided enough was enough.
(7) Leva Bates beat Malia Hosaka (with Pat Rose) in 5:08. Rose did a stellar job of getting the crowd riled up. He might have been the most effective heel on the show. He blatantly tripped Bates. Hosaka is in excellent wrestling condition for 40. A true professional. She did the flying double chop. Bates couldn’t do much of anything. Finish saw Rose screw up by hitting Hosaka. Bates then pinned her with a chestcracker.
First intermission – Jackson, Brutus Beefcake (after quickly wolfing down something from the concession stand) and Josh Magnum were at the tables in the lobby.
Roy Lee Welch presented Ron Fuller with a distinguished lifetime award on behalf of Wrestle Birmingham.
(8) Scott McGhee beat Dustin Brody in 8 minutes. Compelling story in this one. McGhee limped to the ring like his hip was hopelessly shot. I don’t know if that was a result of the stroke he suffered or what. Brody came out playing the Death March on the trumpet. He was a young smart ass with a freaky haircut. He openly mocked McGhee for being a gimp. McGhee sold huge for the entire match. No offense whatsoever. McGhee busted his forehead hardway taking a shot into the ringpost. It was the most brutal moment of the night. With McGee looking completely done, Brody charged. McGhee clotheslined him and George made a quick three count.
(9) Vordell Walker beat Nathan Crown in 6:54. This was a change from the advertised card, which had Walker & Brickhouse Brown vs. Crown & Riviera. Crown had a core group of fans at ringside. The crowd was otherwise dead. They had zero chemistry. Walker superkicked Crown for the pin. Afterwards, Crown challenged Walker to do the match all over the South (what a treat that would be for Vordell) and said, “You ain’t heard the last of wrestling royalty.”
(10) Dogs of War (BJ Hancock & Derek Ryze) vs. Magnum 44s (Josh Magnum & Skyler) was ruled a double pin at 18:30. The WB Tag Titles are still held up. This was a high energy, action packed tag match from start to finish. They clicked on all kinds of innovative moves. The crowd was up for it. Hancock (he’s so much better as a heel) was getting bigtime heat from a pack of black kids at ringside. Hancock came off the top onto Skyler, as Magnum simultaneously hit a 450 on Ryze to set up the double pin. They teased 5 more minutes, and Skyler suddenly pinned Hancock with Sliced Bread #2, however apparently the fall didn’t count.
(11) Adrian Street (with Miss Linda) beat Aeon Flexx in 8:23. Street is in amazing shape for someone that’s about to turn 70. He mainly stretched Flexx on the mat. Flexx looks like he swallowed a beach ball. Yikes. This match might have had a chance if it had gone on early. As it was, it got very little response.
(12) “The Honky Tonk Man” Wayne Ferris beat Ricky Roberts (with Marcel Pringle) in 2:30. Ferris was as well received as any of the legends with the possible exception of Jake Roberts. He looked in good shape for 57. The jet black hair and ridiculous sideburns are in tact. Not much to the match. Finish was a botched Shake, Rattle and Roll neckbreaker. And here that was one of the things I was looking forward to seeing. It looked like Ricky didn’t take the move correctly. Honky was not pleased.
(13) In a WB Heavyweight Title match, Jimmy Golden (with Robert Fuller) beat McNasty (with Bullet Bob Armstrong) in 2:30 with Jerry Stubbs as special referee. Armstrong was an unadvertised surprise. Golden and Robert cheated to win. When McNasty griped about it, Stubbs showed his true colors by joining forces with Golden. Armstrong and Robert got physically involved. Ron came down the aisle walking tall (what choice does he have?) and the heels cleared out.
Ring announcer Cowboy announced a second intermission before the main event. Thank God, at least it was short. I would say the crowd was down 100 at this point.
(14) Jake Roberts & Brutus Beefcake & Brickhouse Brown beat Buddy Landel & Greg Valentine & Cameron Valentine in 4:30. It was great seeing Brick. He holds a special place in my wrestling heart. He’s beefier but still looks like he works out. Landel wrestled in a t-shirt. Same bleach blonde hair. Landel was hilarious. He claimed to be the real Nature Boy because he still had a full head of hair and wasn’t on social security or Viagra. To another fan he said, “I take pills bigger than you.” Roberts also wore a t-shirt. His hair is down past his shoulders. He looks a lot older than 55. No surprise there. Beefcake was in good cosmetic shape. There’s something sad about seeing Greg in the ring at this stage. Cameron looks like a Valentine, but he is much smaller and is not a blood relative. They were all having a good time with the match, if you can call it that. All punches and no bumps. Roberts said they were in OT and it was time to get going. Cameron accidentally punched Greg. All six started going at it, and Roberts spiked Cameron with the DDT.
Jake took the snake out of the bag and threw it on top of Cameron. That got a pop.
NOTES: The show was taped with Michael St. John and Jimmy Powell on commentary for release on DVD and/or use on television…Peach State Wrestling promoter Shane Noles was in the house…Former WCW referee Johnny Boone officiated some of the matches.
Ultimate NWA on facebook!
Be our friend on myspace too!
NWA SW NEWS
NWA Southwest Rankings
As of November 21, 2010
1. Charlie Haas (Champion)
2. Jaykus Plisken
3. Sicodelico, Jr.
4. Spoiler 2000
5. Ben Galvan
6. Greg Symonds
7. Chaz Taylor
9. Michael Faith
10. Rod Price
1. Jasper Davis (Champion)
2. Kevin Douglas
3. John Saxon
4. Cody Jones
5. Rudy Russo
6. Joey Figerioa
7. Steve Anthony
8. Ryan Justice
9. Andy Dalton
10. Dane Griffin
1. Impecable (Champion)
2. Pretty Flawless
3. Gulf Coast Connection
5. Excellence Personfied
Next NWA-SW Road Show is January 7 at RMB Fairgrounds in Robstown, Texas near Corpus Christi.
NWA OKLAHOMA RANKINGS
2. SPOILER 2000
3. DANE GRIFFIN
4. THOMAS DONOVAN
5. SHANE RAWLS
6. CHAZ TAYLOR
7. CHAD THOMAS
9. MICHAEL BARRY
10. THUG NASTY
CHAMPION- DANE GRIFFIN
1. KEVIN DOUGLAS
2. CODY JONES
3. JASPER DAVIS
4. ERIC ROSE
5. BAD BRAD MICHAELS
6. MONTEGO SEEKA
7. KY-OTE JOE
8. SHAWN HOUSTON
9. LIL JOE
NWA-OKLAHOMA TAG TEAMS
CHAMPION- AERIAL ASSAULT
2. TEXAS HEART THROBBS
3. PRETTY PRICELESS
4. EXCELLENCE PERSONIFIED
1. LA RENIA
2. STARR JE
3. JEN ELISE
Read more: http://www.myspace.com/nwaoklahoma#ixzz11VhODQSI
November 26, 2010 – Surrey
ECCW returns to Surrey on Friday night, November 26th, for a hard-hitting night of ECCW action! Card to be announced soon.
December 4, 2010 – Vancouver
ECCW returns to Vancouver on Saturday night, December 4th, for a hard-hitting night of ECCW action! Card to be announced soon.
Skull Productions in Sanction with the National Wrestling Alliance Presents:
NWA DAWG POUND
NWA New York returns to the German House in Rochester, New York
Saturday, December 18th. Check out www.nwanewyork.com and
www.nwanewyork.wordpress.com for upcoming news and updates.
1 Saturday January 29th
2 Saturday February 19th
3 Saturday March 12th
4 Saturday April 2nd BB
5 Friday April 29th
6 Saturday May 21st
7 Friday June 10th
8 Saturday July 2nd SSE
9 Saturday July 23rd
10 Saturday August 13th
11 Saturday September 3rd
12 Saturday September 24th Ann.
13 Friday October 14th
14 Saturday November 5th
15 Saturday December 17th
Invasion!! Can The NWA-East Stop The Lou Marconi And His 216 Clique??
October 6, 2010 is date that may well go down in infamy for the NWA-East as that was the date that Lou Marconi and the 216 Clique did exactly what Lou proclaimed early that night when he stated that he would turn the NWA-East world upside down.
Lou Marconi is one of the most decorated wrestlers in NWA-East’s history and recent return to the promotion has seen him catapult himself into Heavyweight Title contention while also holding the Three Rivers Title. However, Lou has changed the course of the entire promotion by creating a war between the Pittsburgh and NWA-East loyal wrestlers and fans of the promotion and his Cleveland based 216 Clique.
At the live event on October 6th, Lou attacked Heavyweight Champion Chris Taylor after his successful title defense against arch enemy Dash Bennett in a Casket Match. In a flash the other steady members of the 216 Clique, Dan Arkham and Will Esquire, hit the ring. But that was not all Lou with him as he would reveal that he indeed has an army behind him. Five other men hit the ring from all corners of the building and the assault on the Heavyweight Champion was on!! Even Dash Bennett and Stacy HUnter, Chris Taylor’s sworn enemies, hit the ring to defend Taylor and the NWA-East. Ryan Mitchell, Taylor’s closest friend, came to assist him, but all were beat down by the eight man army in the ring. Finally, the lockeroom cleared out and chased away Lou and the 216 Clique. Lou promised to be back with more surprises.
Two weeks later, Lou made good on his promise as he and his men hit the ring attacking Stryder, Shirley Doe, Dash Bennett, and Stacy Hunter. Members of the NWA-East lockeroom once again had to hit the ring. Lou would terrorize the promotion all night long even attacking and cutting the hair of promising young star Travus Fame. In the main event, it appeared that the NWA-East has the 216 Clique’s number until Lou’s army grew as another several men hit the ring and decimated the NWA-East lockeroom. 14 men total Lou has now brought in to invade the promotion and bring it to it’s knees. Lou has promised that this is just the start too.
Now, Lou Marconi has a shot at the NWA-East Champion Chris Taylor and the heavyweight title this Saturday night. Taylor has been one of the spearheads in trying to stop this invasion and now has the chance to give the NWA-East some well needed momentum by defeating Lou and not allowing the title to fall into the hands of the 216 Clique.
Lou, however, has a chance to deliver a crippling blow to the NWA-East by walking out of the building with the title belt and that is exactly what Lou wants to do. Can Lou cripple the NWA-East or will the NWA-East gain a measure of revenge on the invaders??
In another match involving the NWA-East and the 216 Clique, a monsterous ten man tag-team match will further the war as it is confirmed that the 216 Clique will have Frank Stalletto, Dan Arkham, and the physical freak Kenny Hendrix on their side as the NWA-East has only announced that Patrick Hayes and Ryan Mitchell will lead the NWA-East in this one.
NWA EAST Promo 11-21-10 by Lou Marconi
NWA ON FIRE
December 11th – Meltdown – King & Queen Elementary School
December 11th – Saturday Night Clash – Climax, NC
NWA MOUNTAIN STATE
NWA MOUNTAIN STATE WRESTLING
SEPTEMBER 2010 RANKINGS:
NWA MSW CHAMPION: MAESTRO
( 1.) BULLDOZER
( 2.) KARL
( 3.) “KING” RICHARD
( 4.) DERIK BILLINGS
( 5.) JASON KINCAID
( 6.) BRYAN KYLE
( 7.) DIABLO, JR.
( 8.) JUICER
( 9.) BUDDY LOVE
(10.) “ELKVIEW” ADAM
NWA MSW JR. TITLE: DIABLO, JR.
( 1.) SHAWN CRUZ
( 2.) MATT BARNETT
( 3.) CHRIS MILES
( 4.) JAMIE NORTHSTAR
( 5.) JEFF MAYHEM
NWA MSW TV CHAMPION: KARL
( 1.) BRYAN KYLE
( 2.) “KING” RICHARD
( 3.) DWAYNE TENNEY
( 4.) JOHNNY BLAST
( 5.) MATT BARNETT
NWA MSW TAG CHAMPIONS:
DERIK BILLINGS & BRYAN KYLE
( 1.) BUNKHOUSE BOYS
( 2.) URBAN DEATH SQUAD
( 3.) DWAYNE TENNEY & DIABLO, JR.
( 4.) PATRIOT & JUICER
( 5.) CHRIS MILES & JAMIE NORTHSTAR
For more information on NWA MSW, go to:
NWA DAKOTA PRO WRESTLING
On Friday October 29th, 2010 “DareDevl” Derrick Fury defeated Mercer “SageKing” Sage to become the Unified North and South Dakota Heavyweight Wrestling Champion! This is Fury’s first reign as NWA North Dakota Champion and second reign as South Dakota Champion. The “DareDevl” will assume the former champion’s booking schedule and will defend his belts effective immediately.
Fury will have no rest as many promoters from all over the country have called the NWA Dakota Pro offices looking to book the new champion. Also, NWA Dakota Pro Wrestling newcomer “The Asylum” recently defeated The Patriot III and Cooter Bocephus in a Triple Threat Match to become the number one contender for the North Dakota title. Asylum has already challenged Fury for the belt and NWA Dakota Pro Wrestling is trying to get the match signed as soon as possible. NWA Dakota Pro Wrestling would like to congratulate “DareDevl” Derrick Fury on his championship victory and wish him good luck in his upcoming title defenses.
NWA South Dakota State Heavyweight Champion: “DareDevl” Derrick Fury
NWA Dakota Pro Wrestling Rankings: (As of 01 November, 2010)
Singles Division Australian Rules Tag Team Division
“DareDevl” Derrick Fury – 160lbs., St. Paul, MN
(NWA SD & ND Heavyweight Champion)
01. The Asylum………………310lbs…Berlin, Germany
02. The Patriot III ………….225lbs…Ft. Bragg, NC
03. Cooter Bocephus………238lbs…Deer, AR
04. Johnathan Fury…………220lbs…Brooklyn, NY
05. “Dirty” Dan Hanson…200lbs…Ledbedder, TX
06. Animal Sam………………190lbs…Parts Unknown
07. Sammy Savard………….220lbs…Roseau, MN
08. “Dirty” Ernie Ellis…….250lbs…Isanti, MN
09. The Bosnian Brawler…250lbs…Bosnia
10. Starman Jr………………..185lbs…South Africa Championship – Vacant
01. Johnathan Fury & Kaz “The Hoodfella” Karter
02. “The Dirty Ones” Dan Hanson & Ernie Ellis
03. “The International Elite” Asylum & The Bosnian Brawler
04. “The Star Riders” Joseph Alexander & Starman Jr.
05. “The Soviet Assassins” Ecoli & Vladimir
NWA Indiana returns to the Lafayette Theater at 600 Main St in downtown Lafayette, Indiana on Friday November 26 with NWA Worlds Heavyweight Champion, “Scrap Iron” Adam Pearce and WWE Hall of Famer, “The Boogie Woogie Man” Jimmy Valiant headlining the show.
Advanced Tickets are available at Just Smokes on Earl Avenue for $8 or $10 at the door.
Doors Open at 6:30
Bell Time at 7:3
The Metal Master vs GT Vega
Quicksilver & Troy Miller vs Lash Gibson & Dylan Bostic
Rob Ramer vs “The Beast” Brian Roberts
Chad Collyer vs Marc Houston
“Sexy” Shawn Cook & “Bad Boy” Billy Bart vs Guy Lombardo & “The Boogie Woogie Man” Jimmy Valiant
The main event will be for the NWA Worlds Heavyweight Title
Flash Flanagan vs NWA Worlds Heavyweight Champion, “Scrap Iron” Adam Pearce
Log onto www.thenwaindiana.com to see promos from Pearce & Flanagan leading up to their match on Nov 26th.